Thursday 20 December 2012

Dream Interpretation

I am used to having dreams almost every night.
And now that I am studying Psychology, I get to know that..

According to Freud, 
'Dreams are unfinished business in your daily life,
or dreams might be a way to compensate the things that you couldn't do/get in real life'.

Recently, there are like two dreams that bug me the most.
One is dreaming of STCO, Sam Tet Chinese Orchestra Band.
They are in KL right now at this moment
and they will be participating in a competition tomorrow.
This is like my first time not joining the competition along with STCO.
The primary reason was because I don't think I will manage to practice well due to lack of time.
And now, it comes back in the form of Dream to bite me while I'm sleeping.

The second dream is rather stupid, but I dreamt of buying PS2 discs.
My FFXII and DMC3 are not working @@ Wish to buy new ones.

Anyway, Happy Doomsday everyone?
Haha, whether its doomsday or not, its Winter Solstice,
so Happy Winter Solstice!

Home-made Tang Yuan.

No comments:

Post a Comment